A super versatile park board, at an incredible price.
The Buttertick comes ready to rock with several of our tried and true features. What sets it apart from other boards is its unique 2D Flex Zone tips. These uniquely soft but reinforced tips allow the board to bend and flex on rails or on the water softer than ever before. If you're looking for the perfect nose press on a rail or an ultimate butter slides across the lake, the Butterttick will take you there.
- Flexi Rounded Squaretail Shape
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- 2D FlexZone Tip Design
- Variable Radius Single Concave Finless Design
- Full Paulownia Wood Profiled Core
- Equipped with LF Exclusive Beveled Liquid Rail Sidewalls and Sintered Grind Base
- 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
- Optimized for LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 140 | 145 | 150
- This is a B-Grade with Minor Blemishes