If you’re looking for a fast, loose, and light surf-style wake surf board, the DART may be just the right ride for you! The DART comes with a wider tail, slightly lower tail rocker and increased nose rocker, making it much faster with more glide. In addition, these changes make it easier to turn with less hang-ups at the nose. With a lightweight EPS construction that is topped with a reinforce deck and carbon stringers, this board, part of the new Fleet Series, is built to perform and built to last!
Shaper: Josh Williams
3 Plastic Twin Tab w/ 2 Stubbies
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years