Who We Are: Kent Water Sports, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates, Absolute Outdoor of America, LLC, HO Sports Company, LLC, Motion Sports of America, LLC, Connelly Skis, LLC, and Barefoot International, LLC and their brands (each a “Company” and collectively, the “Companies,” “we”, “our” or “us”) offer a variety of innovative, well-designed, functional gear for water sports and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Region-Specific Disclosures
- Collection of Personal Information
- Use of Personal Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Third-Party Services
- Security of Your Information
- Choices and Control Over Your Information
- Children’s Privacy
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Data Transfers
I. REGION-SPECIFIC DISCLOSURES
Certain states, regions or countries may have privacy laws that are different from the one in which you are located. Please note the disclosures that may apply to your use of the Services, as set forth below.
- If you are a resident of the U.S. State of California, please click here for additional California-specific privacy disclosures.
II. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information about you in various ways when you interact with the Services. The types of personal information we collect and the manner in which we collect it depends on the nature of your interaction with the Services and the specific Company with which you interact.
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
- Contact and other identifying information: The Companies may collect personal information such as your name, address, zip code, phone number, and email address when you purchase a product from us or register for the Services, submit information through our warranty registration process, take advantage of or participate in an offer or promotional activity, sign up for our newsletters, or otherwise communicate with us or interact with the Services.
- Account information: Certain Companies may collect your username and password when you register for their Services.
- Inquiry and communication information: The Companies may collect the content of your email, live chat or contact form submission on the Services, and, where applicable, recordings of calls with us when you contact us.
- Location information: Certain Companies may collect information about your physical location, such as when you upload this information to the Services or when you use our dealer locator tool to identify nearby sellers of the Company products.
Information We Receive Automatically:The Companies may collect personal information from you automatically when you visit or use the Services. Such information may include:
- Device and usage information. The Companies may collect and store information about the devices you use and usage statistics about how you interact with the Services. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), device identifier, referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
Personal Information We Receive from Other Sources and Third Parties:We may also obtain personal information from other sources, which we often combine with personal information we receive either automatically or directly from you. We may receive the same categories of personal information as described above from the following sources and third parties:
- Social Media Networks: We may receive information about you when you interact with the Services through various social media networks.
- Service Providers: We may receive information about you from our service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as analytics or payment processors.
- Other Third Parties: From time to time, we may receive information about you from third parties. For example, a Company may obtain information from marketing partners or other third parties to enhance or supplement our existing user information. We may combine this personal information with the personal information we collect from you directly.
- Dealers: When you purchase one of our products from a third-party dealer we may receive your shipping information in order to fulfill your order.
III. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Companies may use the Personal Information we process for various purposes, including, without limitation, to:
- provide, maintain and improve the features and functionality of the Services;
- perform our contractual obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Companies and as we believe necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety or property of the Services, our employees or agents, or other users.
- communicate with you and send you important information regarding the Services, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies, and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be material to your use of the Services, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- fulfill or meet the information was provided, such as to process your orders and payment in connection with your transactions, respond to inquiries, process your warranty or rebate claims and registration for the Services, including verifying your information to ensure its accuracy and validity.
- perform internal business purposes, such as to conduct internal research and development and make business decisions about current and future product and service offerings.
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- administer the Services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events that we believe may be of interest to you, including, without limitation, adding you to our mailing lists and permitting you to participate in contests, rebates and similar promotions.
- inform you of products, programs and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- personalize your experience (e.g., to locate a nearby dealer of Company products) and customize content on the Services relevant to your interests, including but not limited to targeted offers and ads through our Sites, email, social media channels, third-party sites, or on other devices you may use.
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities.
- detect, protect against and prevent security incidents and illegal or unauthorized activities, investigate complaints and claims, and provide other security protections, such as identity verification.
- comply with and enforce applicable legal and regulatory obligations, and respond to governmental requests.
We may also use aggregate personal information in a manner such that the end-product does not uniquely identify you or any other user of the Services.
IV. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with third parties for various purposes, including without limitation:
- Service Providers: We may disclose personal information with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who carry out work and perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, this may include vendors and service providers who engage in analytics, web hosting, or payment processing services.
- Promotional Partners: We may disclose personal information in connection with providing contests or other promotional activities or otherwise promoting our Services and the services of our affiliates and trusted business partners.
- Legal Obligations and Rights: We may disclose personal information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process or as otherwise required or permitted by any applicable law, rule or regulation. We may also disclose personal information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party.
- Business Transaction or Reorganization: We may disclose your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of Company assets, reorganization, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Public Content: If you choose to submit content to us, we may publish this information by publicly posting, at our discretion, for example, your submissions, reviews, or other user content you provide us.
- Consent: We may disclose your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
V. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
VII. CHOICES AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
- Profile and settings: You may update your account information and adjust your account settings by logging into your account. Please note that changes to your settings may require some time to take effect.
- Marketing Communications: You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the service, technical and security notices.)
VIII. CHILDREN’S PRIVACYWe do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 13 years of age, and our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will endeavor to promptly delete such information.
IX. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
What Information We Collect:
Analytics: We may collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our Services and to understand more about the demographics of our users.
Interest-Based Advertising: We may permit third-party online advertising networks, social media companies and other third-party services, to collect information about your use of our online Services over time so that they may play or display ads on our Services, on other websites, or services you may use, and on other devices you may use through tracking technologies, which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including click stream information, browser type, time and date you visited the site, AdID, geolocation and other information.
Social Media: Our Sites may include social media features, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or other widgets. These social media companies may recognize you and collect information about your visit to our Sites, and they may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of those companies.
How We Use Information We Collect:
We may use data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies to (i) allow us to understand who has interacted with us; (ii) help us to operate our Services more efficiently; (iii) personalize your experience on the Services, (iv) improve our content and offerings, and (v) engage in analytics and measurement. We and our third-party advertising partners also use this data to understand your browsing activities, including across unaffiliated third-party sites, so that we can deliver ads and information about products and services that may be of interest to you, and also to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics and market research.
Your Choices About Cookies and Online Advertising:
Cookies: If you would prefer not accept cookies or tracking technologies, most browsers or devices will allow you to change your browser or device settings to disable existing cookies or set your browser to automatically reject such technologies. Please note that doing so could negatively affect the availability and functionality of the Services. Depending on your device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all such technologies. In addition, if you want to reject these technologies across all your browsers and devices, you will need to do so on each browser and device you actively use.
Interest-Based Advertising: To opt-out of third-party interest-based advertising from advertisers and third parties that participate in certain self-regulatory programs, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative at: https://optout.networkadvertising.org and the Digital Advertising Alliance at: https://optout.aboutads.info. Opt-outs are generally device and browser specific, meaning that you will need to opt-out on each device and browser you use. Please note, even if you opt-out of interest-based advertising, you will still continue to receive generic ads.
X. DATA TRANSFERS