A board designed to provide ultra-smooth pop off the wake, with a stylishly smooth, mellow, and controlled ride on the water.
The RDX features quad molded-in fins which are deep enough for extra hold when needed, but still allow for a loose, fun ride. Its Progressive 3-Stage Rocker gives you all the pop you are looking for, while the single to double concave center hull softens the landings for when you really send it!! Hop on this board and have your own Raph Derome Experience...
- Raph Derome Pro Model
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Precision PU Core
- Diamond Square Tail Shape
- DISC Hull Into Slight V | Quad V Tip Channels
- Molded-In Quad Fins with Removable Center Fin
- 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
- Optimized for LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 130 | 134 | 138 | 142
- This is a B-Grade with Minor Blemishes