A purpose built board with a lower profile and extra core strength, designed to be loose and fast and to cut through chop and fly up any monster wake!
As one of the top wakeboarders on the scene, Guenther needed a board that can keep up with him! The Rhyme has tons of board feel and rebound, with minimal drag. Its 3-Stage Rocker helps you boost off the steepest wakes, and the Paulownia wood core does the rest as our liveliest boat board, hands down.
- Guenther Oka Pro Model
- Diamond Split Tip Shape with Inverted Sidecut Ends
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Paulownia Wood CNC'd Core
- Triple Concave Hull with Edge Channels | Concave Beveled Rail
- LF DuraBase with Molded-In Fins
- Equipped with LF Exclusive NEW 4-Up Strip Bar Insert Pack
- Optimized for LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 134 | 139 | 144