The WILDCAT is back for 2019! This traditional, small packaged skim shape has modern flair to make it faster and stronger than anything comparable. The Shape features a slightly rounded tail for a floaty and loose feel that is easy to spin. Hard rails keep this board humming along on your favorite wake and the exclusive Innegra/Carbon deck keep it stiff and responsive at all times. New this year is the Corduroy EVA pad which allows you to move your feet with ease but still have the grip needed for the shuvs.
Shaper: Jimmy Redmon
1 Translucent Twin Tab Skim Fin
Just like Slater's board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years